Monday, October 24, 2016

How Andy Murray could become number one


As a teenager, Andy Murray said that just making the world's top 10 was what he aimed to achieve from his career.

He has long since exceeded those aims. He is now potentially 14 days away from becoming the world number one for the first time.

After winning his second Wimbledon title earlier this year, the 29-year-old admitted that he would "love to get to number
one". "It's definitely a goal. It's something I spoke to my team
about.

"I think before I was motivated genuinely solely really by the Slams. Whereas now I feel a lot more motivated throughout the whole year and at all of the events."

So, what does he have to do to complete his assault on the top of the men's game?

Photo credit: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment