Friday, April 27, 2018

Wrestling :John Cena Breaks Silence After Split with Nikki Bella


John Cena and Bella ended their engagement almost a year after The Champ proposed to the ex-Divas Champion at WrestleMania 33.

The former celebrity couple dated for six years and were set to get married on May 5 in Mexico.

However, things didn’t work out and after a series of posts on his social media the 16-time world champion addressed the news on camera.

The ex-WWE Champion told ET at CinemaCon 2018: “It sucks.

“There's no other way to say [it].

"I love Nicole with all my heart, and that's that."

According to Fox News, Cena also told Associated Press that he will always love Bella.

He said: “I love Nicole with all my heart, and the split is very tough.

"But that's life. We all go through highs, we all go through lows. I'm going to get through it.

“I love her. I'll always love her. The fact that my heart hurts for her - I know I was in love. So I'll always have that."

Cena attended CinemaCon to promote his upcoming action film Bumblebee which is a spin-off of the blockbuster Transformers franchise.

He is expected to compete today at the Greatest Royal Rumble in a big match against Triple H.