Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Arsenal's Ozil admits debt of gratitude towards Real Madrid's Ronaldo


Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil admits Real Madrid forward
Cristiano Ronaldo helped him become a better player.

Ozil, who left Real for Arsenal in 2013, contributed many
assists to Ronaldo's goal haul during the Germany
international's three-year stint in Spain, but the Gunners
midfielder insists it is he who owes the forward for their
time together.

" Cristiano Ronaldo , I never saw one guy like him," Ozil told
Arsenal 's YouTube channel.

"He is the first guy in the dressing room and the last guy to
go home. He wants to fight even in a training game.

"He made me better on the pitch. Of course, I give my
assists, a lot, to him and he knows. But I really enjoyed
playing with him because he does not need a lot of chances.

"So even if I give him two assists, he will score two.
Amazing player. One of the greatest players in history."

No comments:

Post a Comment