Friday, April 20, 2018

Read Arsenal Player's comments on departing Arsene Wenger on social media


Arsenal players continue to reacts to the news of manager Arsene wenger leaving at end of the season.

Here is some of there comments on instagram...

Ozil

Passion, respect and success... that is what Arsene Wenger is all about. Thank you for what you've done for us at @Arsenal and the football world. ⚽️ I'm grateful for everything you've taught me and all the trust you've put in me no matter how difficult the situation was. Merci Boss! 🙏🏼 #YaGunnersYa

Ramsey

It has been an honour to play for you and win trophies with you. You have been a big influence in my life on and off the field from a boy to a man. I am so happy to see everyone showing gratitude and respect today because you more than deserve it. You changed English football and have done so much for the club. I am fortunate to have learnt from you and I thank you for everything Boss.



Aubameyang

Im you’re last signing but since I’m here I’m proud to be your player Boss thanks for everything #merciarsene #legend.


Iwobi

For Everything You’ve Done For Arsenal Football Club, For Trusting Me As A Teenager, For Giving Me The Opportunity To Express Myself And Grow Both As A Footballer And As A Person, I Will Forever Be Grateful To You Boss. Thank You So Much! ❤#MerciArsene.


Lacazzete

Only 1 year but it was a pleasure and an honor to play for you, thank you boss .. #MerciArsene 🔴

Wilshire

To the man who gave me my chance as a 16 year old, and showed unbeliveable faith and commitment towards me. Always a gentleman, like a father through tough times in my career. He always believed in me when most people didn't. Thank you for everything boss! It's down to us now to end your era right. #onearsenewenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment