Friday, April 20, 2018

Arsenal Legends paid Tributes to Departing Arsene Wenger


Tributes continue to pour in for departing Arsene wenger as former Arsenal stars Kanu,  Fabregas and Van Persie paid tributes to the French man on their social media accounts.

Nwankwo Kanu: "Big shoes for anyone to fill, playing for Arsenal under Arsene was one of the best period of my career - two premiership, two FA cups, the invincibles, playing with some of the best assembled players."

Cesc Fabregas: "I never expected that but it shows the great dignity and class of the man. I will never forget his guidance and support, his tutelage and mentorship. He had faith in me from day one and I owe him a lot, he was like a father figure to me who always pushed me to be the best. Arsene, you deserve all the respect and happiness in the world. #classact 🙏🏻"

Robin Van Persie: "Thanks Arsene for all your confidence in me over the years. You are a very special man & a top coach! Definitely one of the very best ever! I will always see you as my footballing father where under your guidance I had the chance to grow as a man and a player, i'm forever thankful for that and wish you all the very best for the next chapter in your life! "

No comments:

Post a Comment