Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Legend Ronaldo da Lima - "I prefers Cristiano Ronaldo over Lionel Messi


Football legend Ronaldo da Lima has revealed that he prefers Real Madrid star player Cristiano Ronaldo over Barcelona star player Lionel Messi. Speaking during an interview on Onda Cero's "El Transistor" radio show on Monday, Ronaldo said;

"They are three great players," the 40-year-old said. "I would also include Luis Suarez as he is playing very well. This is the most common question in all interviews -- I don't know if it is just for me, or for everyone, but when we ask this question we forget that they are three great players.

"It is so difficult to choose just one as the best. They are very, very good. At the moment I will choose Cristiano as he is playing for Real Madrid, but we cannot forget how good Messi and Neymar are, and we must respect these players for the entertainment they bring us. I would like to see Coutinho at Real Madrid, the Liverpool player,"

Ronaldo  also talked about Luis Figo’s attractive wife Helen Svedin when he recalled how Real Madrid president Florentino Perez tried to curb his partying habits during his days at Real Madrid.

"The president told me to stay at home more often, like Figo, and I told him that if I had a woman like Figo I would stay more at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment