Sunday, May 13, 2018

Salah assures Liverpool fans "I will do it again next season"


Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah is adamant he can improve of this season's success.

In victory over Brighton, Salah scored his 32nd goal of the league campaign to break the record in a single 38 game season previously held by Alan Shearer, Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez.

Asked if he can do it again with Liverpool in the Premier League next season, he said: “I am always trying to improve and I am very proud about that.

I will do it again next year, don't worry! “It was very special to break the record here at Anfield. It's always been in my mind to succeed in England.

 I want to improve year after year too. We are now in the Champions League against next season and I am very proud."

No comments:

Post a Comment