Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Transfer : Arsenal have completed the signing of Lichtsteiner from Juventus


With a statement published on their official website, arsenal.com, Premier League side Arsenal have confirmed that Switzerland international Stephan Lichtsteiner is joining the club from Italian super club Juventus.

The right back was an important member of the Juventus team that won the Serie title in each of the last seven seasons.

In his first interview as an Arsenal player, Lichtsteiner said: ''I hope I can bring a lot of that mentality.

 It’s a little bit of the same project that I did seven years ago with Juventus.

''Juventus also, for two times, didn’t qualify for the Champions League. ''I hope I can bring a lot of experience, a lot of mentality and together, with my team, come back to the highest level of the Champions League.''

 Advertisement 


No comments:

Post a Comment