Monday, June 04, 2018

Super Eagles midfielder Ogenyi Onazi apologize to Nigerian


Super Eagles and tranbzonspor of Turkey defensive midfielder Ogenyi Eddy Onazi has apologized to Nigeria fans for his dismay display against England In a pre-World Cup friendly on Saturday.

The former SS Lazio of Italy player took to his social media page to express his displeasure.

"Saturday’s outing was disappointing from me and I know it was not the best from me due to reasons I could not lay my hands on but it is a process one has to pass through to get better, a lot of critics and lots of blames yes I know but it can only come once in a while. Critics can only make me better I can’t run away from it but to learn and get better. Thanks to everyone who came out to support the super eagles 🦅 preparation for the World Cup is still on to get us in sharp. #supereaglesofnigeria"

Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment