Thursday, May 31, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo 's Mother Wants Man Utd Return Over PSG


Cristiano Ronaldo has hinted at a summer move away from Real Madrid and his mother would prefer a return to Manchester United over a switch to Paris Saint-Germain .

Having helped the Blancos to a third successive Champions League crown, the Portuguese went on to refer to his time at the Santiago Bernabeu in the past tense .

Transfer talk was immediately sparked, with Ronaldo offering contradictory messages regarding his future since then to keep the rumour mill ticking over .

United and PSG would form part of that exclusive club and Dolores Aveiro has suggested to her son that a second stint at Old Trafford should be taken in if he really does want a fresh start.

 She told SFR Sport prior to Ronaldo’s exit hint in Kiev: “I like Paris. I go there now and again.

 “The last time was with my son when he won the Ballon D'Or. I felt very proud.

 “Every time I go to Paris, everyone treats me very well. “If I'm telling you the truth, I wouldn't mind, but I would prefer him to return to Manchester.”

 Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment