Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo: I can stay at the highest level for the years to come


In an honest interview regarding his professionalism and the ageing process, Cristiano Ronaldo has stated his ambition to remain among football's greatest for a while longer.

Now 33, the Real Madrid star has spoken of his contentment on a personal level and that his professional hopes and dreams continue to show no bounds.

"I have ambition, a lot of ambition," he told Italy's GQ magazine. "I think everyone should chase their dreams. I chased mine and I want to keep doing it, to improve and reach more."

"Life is a continuous challenge from every point of view," added the winger. "It is very interesting, especially for a sportsman. I try to be at my peak physical level because it is very important for my profession. I have to be at 100 percent and I take it very seriously.

"Now, I don't do the same things I did 10 years ago. To maintain yourself at this level you must make sacrifices.

"I can no longer do certain things, surely I cannot do the things I did when I was 20 years old."

No comments:

Post a Comment