Friday, December 02, 2016

Arsenal ace Mesut Ozil cannot rule out Real Madrid return


Arsenal ace Mesut Ozil cannot rule out a return to Real
Madrid.

The German forward, who has spent more than three years
at Arsenal after moving from Real, has stressed that he is
happy at the Emirates.

"I am very happy playing in such a big club like Arsenal ,
which has amazing fans and they also encourage me a lot,"
he told Marca.

"I am playing very well in London, but in football you never
know… we'll see what happens in the future."

With Zinedine Zidane in charge, it seems Ozil could be
tempted back.

"Zidane was always my idol. I always saw their matches
and wanted to be like him. (We) play in the same position
and (he) is a reference for me. When I met him for the first
time in Madrid I was very nervous. Then as I reassured me,
he gave me confidence and had a great relationship."

No comments:

Post a Comment