Friday, October 21, 2016

No 'crazy kid' celebrations against Chelsea - Mourinho


Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he will not "celebrate like a crazy kid" if his new team score against his former club Chelsea.

Sunday's Premier League fixture is only Mourinho's second trip to Stamford Bridge as an opposition boss.

He won there with Inter Milan in 2010, before his second spell with the Blues in which he added a third league title to his trophy haul in west London.

"I have the maturity to control the emotion," said Mourinho. "If my team score a goal am I going to celebrate like a crazy kid? No.

"Am I going to have a negative reaction if the crowd has something negative with me? No."

Sunday will be Mourinho's first appearance at Stamford Bridge since he was sacked in December 2015, with the club 16th in the Premier League.

No comments:

Post a Comment