Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hazard Confirms Personal Agreement with Dortmund


Thorgan Hazard has confirmed that he has reached a personal agreement with Borussia Dortmund ahead of a move to Signal Iduna Park but that the clubs are still in negotiations over a transfer fee.

Despite playing second fiddle in the headlines to older brother Eden, Hazard has been quietly improving during his time with Gladbach and is currently on course to have his best season in the Bundesliga with nine goals and nine assists to his name this term.

Rumours had linked the Belgian attacker to Liverpool, among other sides, at points throughout the season, but Hazard denied such talk and claims he has only spoken to Dortmund, who are keen to replace Chelsea-bound Christian Pulisic.

“I have a contract for one more season, but I have already said before that I want to take the next step in my career,” the 26-year-old told VTM NIEUWS.

“I want to experience something new. It's now up to the clubs to reach an agreement.

“That will take a bit of time, it's always like that with negotiations. There are talks between Gladbach and Dortmund, yes.

"I have a personal agreement with Dortmund. It's out of my hands. It's up to the clubs now.”


Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment