Saturday, August 04, 2018

Ahmed Musa bids farewell to Leicester City to Al-Nassr of Saudi Arabia


Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa has left Leicester City for Al-Nassr for an undisclosed fee, the Saudi Arabian club has announced.

The 25-year-old was Leicester's record signing when he joined them for about £16m from CSKA Moscow in 2016.


Musa released a statement on his Instagram page to thank Leicester football club.

"I want to thank everybody at Leicester football club for making my time in England a pleasure. Although it was short I have a lot of experiences I will cherish forever. No matter what this club allowed me to fulfill my dream of playing in the Premier League and for that I am forever grateful. I want to wish the team all success in the future, I will be watching and supporting! 💙 #LFC"

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment