Thursday, May 31, 2018

Chelsea Legend Frank Lampard Announced as Derby County Boss


Chelsea legend Frank Lampard has been appointed manager of Derby County, the club announced on Thursday morning.

The 39-year-old has signed a three-year deal with the Pride Park outfit, tying him to the club until 2021.

The midfield icon, who counts three Premier League titles, four FA Cups and a Champions League title amongst his honours, takes over with immediate effect.

Upon his appointment, the former England international said: "I’ve always wanted to manage a club with a big tradition and history like Derby County, so this is a huge opportunity.

 "This is my first job as a manager, but I’ve worked closely with some of the best coaches in the game and I’m confident in my own abilities and those of the team around me, including the board."

Photo credit -skysport

 Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment