Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Transfer: Thibaut Courtois hints he expects Chelsea stay next season


Thibaut Courtois has hinted he expects to start next season with Chelsea.

The Belgium goalkeeper has been linked with a potential summer exit as he continues to stall over signing a new deal at Stamford Bridge.


Speaking about Belgium's upcoming winner- takes-all decider against England where he will come face-to-face with Chelsea team-mates Gary Cahill and Ruben Loftus-Cheek , Courtois said to talkSPORT : “I don't think it matters if you finish second or first [in the group].

“But if you want to have that winning feeling, it's best to keep on winning. And for me there is pride at stake.

“I don't want to go back to England in July with a losing feeling. I want to win. I think everyone feels that way."

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment