Saturday, June 09, 2018

Salah Declares Himself Fit And 'Ready' for World Cup


Mohamed Salah says he will be “ready to play against Uruguay”, with the Liverpool forward having shaken off a shoulder injury to go chasing “the Egyptian dream”.

As the 25-year-old made his way from the field in tears during a Champions League final clash with Real Madrid, it appeared as though his World Cup ambitions had been crushed.


Salah has admitted as much, with a now infamous tussle with Blancos skipper Sergio Ramos having left him sweating on a role at Egypt’s first outing on a global stage in 28 years.

Speaking to Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi before jetting off to Russia, Salah said: "I promise you I will do my best to be ready for the World Cup and to achieve the Egyptian dream. I feel much better now and I'll be ready to play against Uruguay. I will never give up on our dream, I promise to do my best for our people."


Advertisement

1 comment:

  1. Phyno, Olamide Collabo On Super Eagles Theme Song For Russia World Cup 2018

    Listen to the Official Super Eagles Theme song for World Cup 2018 @ https://www.thekillerpunch.com/phyno-olamide-collabo-super-eagles-theme-song-russia-world-cup-2018/

    ReplyDelete