Monday, May 28, 2018

Transfers: Arsenal wants Sevilla midfielder N'Zonzi


France and Sevilla midfielder Steven N'Zonzi is emerging as a target for new Arsenal boss Unai Emery.

N'Zonzi played for Emery at Sevilla and has been a long-term target for the Gunners.

Indeed, the Frenchman was close to joining the Gunners in January as he fell out with former Sevilla coach Eduardo Berizzo.

During the winter market, N'Zonzi said: “Who knows what is going to happen.

I am not going to talk about contracts. “I love the Premier League.

 I really like the Premier League, this is where I started at a good level. “I had a great time there but I don't know what is going to happen in the future."

 N'Zonzi is being considered at Arsenal as new contract talks with Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey continue to drag on.

 Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment