Thursday, May 03, 2018

Champions League Final Is Not Between Me And Ronaldo Alone - Salah


Liverpool star Mohamed Salah does not believe the upcoming UEFA Champions League final is about a personal competition with him and Cristiano Ronaldo .

 Many people believe the player who has the better game and helps his team win will go on to claim the Balon d'Or for 2018. But Salah is focused on team glory, not personal achievements.


"It is not going to be a final between Mohamed Salah and Cristiano Ronaldo, I am playing for a great club, and. we have great players, so qualifying to the final came with great team work, that I cannot do alone," he said to Goal.com .

 "I know all of the Arab people wish the best for me, and they are happy every time I win, but now at the moment I am only thinking about the final and to bring the Champions League trophy to Anfield."

No comments:

Post a Comment