Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Zlatan Ibrahimovic : Fifa can't stop me


Swedish football Legend has assure fans about his World Cup chances.
"FIFA can't stop me going to the World Cup," Ibrahimovic told Eurosport.

"If I want to be there, I will be there."
The 36-year-old works with BetHard and this goes against FIFA's Ethical Code rule 25.
"If Zlatan wants to play at the World Cup, our key owners would end the contract," a spokesperson for BetHard said last week.
"If I want to play, I will play," Ibrahimovic said in reaction to the speculation.
"It's not FIFA's decision, it's only about if I want to play."
Ibrahimovic suffered a serious knee injury at Manchester United and struggled before moving to Major League Soccer, where he scored a brace in a Los Angeles derby on his debut,
The current Sweden coach, Janne Andersson, said during the last international break that he has not been in touch with the striker ahead of the World Cup, where the Swedes will face Germany, Mexico and South Korea in Group F.

No comments:

Post a Comment