Monday, April 16, 2018

WWE Star John Cena And Nikki Bella Split After 6⃣ Years Together


The wrestling couple famously got engaged following a tag-team match at WrestleMania 33 last April.

But they confirmed the split in a statement yesterday.

It said: “After much contemplation and six years of being together Nikki Bella and John Cena announced today their decision to separate as a couple.

“While this decision was difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another.

“We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives.”

Cena previously admitted their relationship was strained during a candid TV interview last month.

The former WWE champion revealed he made Bella sign a “crazy agreement” before they moved in together.

He added: “I asked Nicole to move in with me simply because we were both living busy lives, and I wanted to show her that I was ready to be more serious.

“Now when I look at what I had done then and what I’m doing, I wish I would’ve just asked her to marry me then.

“I was very abrasive and stern, and she had to sign this crazy agree to come to the front door.

“It was just some sort of thing where I would be protected in case some sort of disaster.”

The devastating revelation comes just over a week after Cena suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of WWE veteran Undertaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment