Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Liverpool Manager believes "Mo Salah Deserves PFA Player of the Year Award more than any Player


Jurgen Klopp believes Mohamed Salah "100%" deserves to win the PFA Player of the Year award and challenges him to keep up his great form until the end of the season.

The Egyptian has hit a remarkable 29 goals in 31 EPL appearances for the Reds since arriving on Merseyside this season and is only 3 away from setting a new division record for goals in a single 38-game season. A record set by Cristiano Ronaldo.

"As his manager, I think Mo would deserve it 100 percent," the German said. "I'd say, 'come on, prove it by playing at this level for the rest of the season'. "But if I said now that Kevin De Bruyne should have no chance, I'd be lying. Both players have played an outstanding season, scoring goals and creating chances – which is what everyone wants to see."

"I am happy that I don't have to make this decision, " quipped the Reds' gaffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment