Friday, November 17, 2017

Cristiano Ronaldo: I want seven children and seven Ballons d'Or


Fifa world footballer of the year Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to have seven children and win the same number of Ballons d'Or.

The Real Madrid star recently had his fourth child, and is expected to win his fifth Ballon d'Or when the award is announced next month.

But the 32-year-old has still come in for recent criticism,
as his return of one goal in seven La Liga matches this season is far below his usual output.

In an interview with L'Equipe, Ronaldo said he is staying calm after his slow start to the league campaign, insisting he can contribute more to his team than just goals.

"I'm happy and I feel good, you have to stay calm and keep working, because you can obviously do better," Ronaldo said.

Looking farther ahead, the Portugal star said he still has plenty more he'd like to achieve – both on the pitch and off.

"I want seven children and the same number of Ballons d'Or," Ronaldo said.

"That means that I do not intend to stop there. As long as I play, I will win all I can win."

No comments:

Post a Comment