Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Griezmann stunner! 'I want to play with Man Utd ace Pogba'


Atletico Madrid ace Antoine Griezmann admits he's
pumped Paul Pogba for info on life at Manchester United.

The two have posted numerous pictures with each other on
their respective Instagram accounts and clearly share a
good friendship.

And Griezmann, 25, has admitted quizzing his pal about his
domestic career at Old Trafford.

He said: "I always ask Paul Pogba about Manchester United .
I think they are a huge club with a really good infrastructure.
"I ask Paul about some of the players, and if they're really
that good, or if Jose Mourinho is really that good.

"You hear a lot of things [speculation] about Manchester
United and Paris St-Germain but right now I don't see me
moving to a new club.

"But It would be awesome to play alongside Paul one day."
He added: "A future transfer depends on how I feel. Right
now, I'm a father and moving to another city would the right
thing.

"I'll see If want to do something else in the future, but right
now I'm very happy with Atletico Madrid and I still want to
win trophies with this club."

No comments:

Post a Comment