Tuesday, October 11, 2016

legend Ryan Giggs questions Mourinho management


Former wales and Manchester United star  Ryan Giggs has taken a fresh dig at Jose Mourinho .

The Welshman believes that Wayne Rooney 's switch back to a role up front has been detrimental to him this season.

The 42-year-old told ITV: “I see a player who's going through a transitional period, I went through it when I was 29 or 30, where I was a winger and I couldn't knock it around a defender and get it the other side.

"I feel a little bit sorry for him, towards last season and for England in the summer he was played in that deeper role, then he was told he's playing as a No 9 or a No 10 [by Mourinho], he's probably a bit confused."

Rooney was booed at Wembley Stadium on Saturday but Giggs doesn't think Rooney's career at the top is over. Giggs added: "The only way he can get it back is on the training pitch.

"I don't see him playing in a specific position, he's got the talent to play so many positions, and the experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment