Thursday, October 13, 2016

Barcelona star Neymar: Messi deserves to win Ballon d'Or again


Barcelona star Neymar insists he's not in a rush to win
the Ballon d'Or.

Neymar says teammate Lionel Messi deserves to win it
again.

"I'm in no rush to be the best in the world. I want to reach
my best, for that reason I have to train and play every day,
but to be the best in the world I'm not in a rush. I think I'm
in my best moment, but I can still improve," explained
Neymar at an event organised by Panasonic, who sponsor
him.

Asked about the next Ballon d'Or ceremony, Neymar said:
"For me it's still Leo, he's the best.

"Messi is important for football, for Barca and for Argentina.

Argentina  have a great team and will get back to winning
ways, I'm sure. What's going on with Leo in his country
[suffering criticism] also happened with me. Messi wasn't
even playing in the games and he was criticised, it's
something I don't understand. People who understand
football don't know how to explain it. Leo's important for
us."

No comments:

Post a Comment